A little story

2008年2月27日星期三

'There ' s a farmer who rears chickens for a living. As far as the hens can lay eggs, the farmer would just keep a cock to handle 100 hens. After all, a cock can ' t lay eggs, no point to have more.

One day, the farmer bought a young cock to help out the old cock, as the old cock, well, is getting old. But the old cock doesn ' t think so. Old cock was very angry, and confronted the young cock, 'What are you doing here? I ' m still very strong and healthy, I don ' t need you!'


Young cock was very innocently being accused for intruding.


'Never mind,' said the old cock, 'You young cocks always think you can out run me. Why not we compete over a race. If you can out run me, you get to keep the 100 hens, and I ' ll keep quiet. But if not, you leave this place.' Young cock agrees.


So they started running, with the young cock chasing the old from behind. Suddenly, 'Bang!', the young cock was shot down by the farmer. The farmer cursed, 'What the hel!! This is the 11th time I bought a gay cock!!'



Moral of the story:
Beware of old cock I mean old hand in your work place.

0 评论:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP